"How to Use: Adults 18 years and over: 1 spray in each nostril, up to 3 times daily, as needed. Do not use more often than every 6 hours. Do not exceed 3 applications per nostril per day.
1. Before first use, remove cap and press applicator until an even spray is produced.
2. You may need to repeat this if you have not used the spray for longer than 6 days.
3. Do not cut the nozzle.
4. Blow your nose gently to clear.
5. Insert nozzle into nostril and press applicator firmly once while sniffing deeply.
6. Withdraw nozzle and release applicator.
7. Repeat in other nostril.
8. Wipe nozzle clean and replace cap. "
Always read the instructions for use. Follow the instructions for use.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL and Ipratropium Bromide 0.6 mg/mL
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL, Ipratropium Bromide 0.6 mg/mL
Blocked and runny noses